Tuesday 3 February 2009

Day 2 MIM programme
















Ok, so day 2 of the Muscle in a Month programme. I struggled with teaching my classes today as my hamstrings were very sore, and my upper chest is tender!! Youch!! Thanks Dax ;-)

I used a 20kg barbell for the clean and press, and 8kg dumbell for the presses, and i started with a 3kg dumbell for the raises, but had to (rather depressingly) downsize to a 2kg!!

I also used a 10kg barbell for biceps and did the dips of a bench.

Very much enjoyed todays w/o, but still missing my mocha. Otherwise all good in the Chinton hood :-)

Please bare in mind that my son is the photographer, and was a reluctant one this morning as i was disturbing his morning TV!!!

Measurements today:

Chest 33"

Shoulders 19"

Waist 29.5"

Hips 33.5"

Thigh (Gluteal Fold) - 22" 4" above Patella - 14.2"

Calf R - 13"

Arms R - 10"

No comments:

Post a Comment