Thursday 5 February 2009

Day 4







Day 4 - back on it..
Measurements:
Chest - 32.7"
Shoulders (measuring all the way round this time :-)) - 37.5"
Waist - 28.5"
Hips - 33"
Thigh (Gluteal Fold) - 22.2"
Above Patela - 14.6"
Calf - 13.1"
Arm - 9.7"
So, there is a slight difference already, although it would appear i have gained on my butt!! hahaha!! The one area a woman DOES NOT want to gain :-)
The biggest loss appears to be on my waist, which after 4 days is a bit of a shock.
It is really helping me to do the measurements every day, as it is keeping me motivated as im seeing changes on the tape, even if I am not seeing a change physically, or in the pics.. Please feel free to comment if you can see changes!!!!!
Today was a great w/o which i really enjoyed - 10kg biceps; 15kg triceps; 35kgs SDL (the most I have ever done)
The elimination diet is getting easier, although I am drinking more herbal tea than water so I need to up the ante on that.
I do struggle with all the choc and biscuits in the house (for my son), i realise this may lead to a barrage of comments about having sugar in the house... BUT.. what you going to do??
I am looking forward to the rest of the challenge, and have enjoyed this new focus, as it has come at just the right time for me..
The other guys on the challenge are doing exceptionally well aswell..
My feel the burn tomorrow tho... HOLY HAMSTRINGS!!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome !!!

    DONT stress about the butt measurement, you probably had the tape in a different spot.

    As for your waist, you can see the changes !!!

    Im so proud of you :0)

    ReplyDelete