Monday 2 February 2009

Day One







Hello, day 1 of Dax Moy's Elimination Diet, and his Muscle in a Month training programme. The w/o's are top secret tho, but progress will be charted during this journey.. Photo's will be taken everyday .. eeeeek!!!
Measurements:
Chest - 33"
Shoulders - 19"
Waist - 31"
Hips - 33.5"
Thigh (Gluteal Fold) - R 22" L 22"
Thigh (4" above Patella) - R 14.7" L 15"
Calf - R 13" L 13"
Arms R 10" L 10"
haha, this is the most equal I have been for a while.. lets see what happens in this 28days.. Not happy with photo's but there you go..
I managed todays w/o at a real push..
Benched and row'd at 25kgs, then had to drop to 2okg, which i stuck with for the rest of the w/o. Except windmills, which i used an 8kg dumbell
The cobra's killed me, BUT i love the reverse hypers..
I have to admit to craving for my daily mocha, and feeling a tad anxious for some reason..hmmmm.. not sure what that is about.. other than that i am ok
Also taugh LBT for 45mins..
See you 2m :-)






2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what you achieve in 28 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows it going now Charlie? I'm in a rush so prob not looked properly but have you done blog today?

    ReplyDelete