Friday 6 February 2009








Day Five Measurements for 'Muscle in a Month Programme'

Chest - 33.2"

Shoulders - 37.2"

Waist (navel) - 29"

Hips - 33.5"

Thigh (Gluteal Fold) - 22.2"

4" above Patella - 15"

Calf - 13"

Arm - 10"

So, again, my measurements are all over the place, but i believe many of my PT friends who are also Dax Moy's guinnea pigs are experiencing the same phenomenon.

Today was very hard, especially as my neck is still bad, so I wasn't able to do the windmill properly on the right hand side. My hamstrings are getting sorer as the day goes on (from yesterday), and we have another beast of a w/o already for tomorrow :0/

I could only do 3/4 press-ups (4 sets of 40 press-ups) as my arms were weak from the hanging leg raises and the flyes!! (I know, im a girl!!!):)

Everything else went well, altho I am VERY hungry, despite getting iller as the day goes on. I suspect food poisoning, which annoys me, as i already seem to have had a week of it, and i want to be able to complete this programme as I am very much enjoying the focus and accountability of it...

Day 6 and 7 will be done at the Moy's studio as some of us are completing his 'Kinetic chain Assessment' Module over the w.e.. Will be K-nackered by Monday..

1 comment: