Wednesday 4 February 2009

Day 3 - Disaster strikes!!!














Day 3 Measurements:


Chest - 32.5"

Shoulders - 20"

Waist - 29.5"

Hips - 33"

Thigh - 22.2"

Above patella - 14.5"

Calf - 13.1"

Arm - 9.7"


So, last night at about 6pm, i started getting a pain in the right hand side of my neck.. I ignored it, but noticed that my movement was starting to get restricted.. The pain got progressively worse through the night, and I had a very bad night's sleep, and woke up this morning in agony, unable to move my head to the right.


I have been walking around most of the day with a hot water bottle stuck to my neck, in a bit of a grump to be honest! I have taken neurofen to dull the pain, and luckily was able to train the clients I had booked in, but sadly unable to teach my classes, or do the the assigned w/o today.


Im guessing it may have had something to do with the clean and presses yesterday, but as it came on so suddenly last night, I am really not sure how or why it happened.


My plan is to rest tonight, and carry on regardless with the training tomorrow.


My diet has continued to be fruit, veg, rice, beans, nuts, seeds, pulses, water and herbal tea..


Lets hope tomorrow brings a less painful day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment